Monday, August 10, 2015

Day 5- Hill Family Adventure

Today was going place day. We jumped in the car and didn't tell the kids where we were headed. We drove 65 miles north and found Montana Whitewater.

We zip-lined for 2 hours, had lunch and then rafted the Gallatin River. Zipping was fun but not as fun as the one we had done in Costa Rica but better than last year.




I was very apprehensive about the river. I was worried about it being too cold. We also didn't prepare well in being a change of clothes or a towel. I had dresses them in clothes that would go from cold weather to warm and then dry fast, but I failed at preparing otherwise which made my attitude a little sour. For that, I am sorry.

But all is well that ends well. We finished the day at a great restaurant in Big Sky-Riverside Grill-that had a huge "backyard." We sat in the sunshine and dried off a bit more.

Back at home we showered, did laundry and finished our day off with drinks on the porch.

So ready to explore Yellowstone more tomorrow and get in more hiking.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: