Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Day 19 of My Lenten Journey

19.  Complaining



This one is huge in our household.  Some of us are more guilty than others.  Let's just say that we are no better than the Israelites as they were lead out of Egypt toward the Promise Land.  Even though God was taking care of them they continued to complain.  (Exodus 15, 16, 17, Numbers 11, 14, 16, 21)  God was with them leading them, feeding them, etc, but they continued to grumble.  The Israelites were blessed and could not see beyond their own noses what God was doing for them.



My how we are blessed too and how dare should we complain about a little work!




I would venture to say that the room in my house that hears the most grumbling is the laundry room. That is why you will find this sign in there.  It is our constant reminder.  I think the kids may even have it memorized too!

No comments: